This Tuesday for the Winchester Food Tour we were live with Barbara Hineline of Fresco Kitchen in Winchester, Virginia for a fun interview at one of our Taste Winchester History tour stops. We covered the standards such as her inspiration for her 1950s kitchen decor and what she would choose for her last meal if she ever found herself on death row. Yeah, we like to pull one out of our proverbial… bag of strange questions. Of course with her amazing soul that would never happen, but if it did… Watch to find out why we love her and her food preparation so very much!
Grab a Bite!
Recent Blog Posts
- New Self-Guided Food Tours Launch
- Taste Winchester History’s Status
- We Want Your Feedback on a NEW Specialty Tour Idea!
- Virginia is for Lovers Specialty Tours
- George Washington Office Open House – Today!
- Taste Winchester History – What to Expect on a Food Tour
- Our First Specialty Tour of 2020 – Valentine’s Tour!
- Winchester on the Rocks 2020, Part 3/3
- Winchester on the Rocks 2020, Part 2/3
- Winchester On the Rocks 2020, Part 1/3