Okay, folks! I hope everyone is looking forward to our Taste of Winchester Food Festival! We know September 28th, 2019 will be here before we all want it to be (it’s been a fantastic spring and summer season), so we wanted to start sharing with our partners, guests, visitors, road-weary travelers, and everyone else who loves food, drink, and travel… a quick teaser…
I’m sure everyone is wondering who is going to be partnering with us for our Food Festival, so here are the early returns with many, many more hopefully to come very soon! We will update the list as more restaurants join! So come back often! And we will also provide a downloadable/printable PDF of the Festival Partners as we get nearer the date of the event! Remember you must order a ticket package for these exclusive tastings!
And please don’t forget to visit our wonderful sponsors:
- SCHENCKS FOODS CO. – Schenck Foods Co. partners with Taste Winchester History. Schenck’s recently announced their online grocery service and delivery options and you can shop Schencks Foods Co.Online!
- THE DREAM WEAVER REAL ESTATE TEAM – If you’re looking to buy a home, sell a home, or know someone who is, visit DreamWeaverTeam.com, powered by Samson Properties, covering Winchester, Leesburg, Stephen’s City, Clearbrook, the “Great Lakes” communities including Lake Holiday and Lake Frederick, and many more!
- PRIME LENDING, WINCHESTER: Whether you’re buying, refinancing, or ready to do those planned renovations, you can trust your partnership with Prime Lending! With a friendly, informative staff and endless options to meet your needs and your budget, they’re ready to help you get started today!
2019 Taste of Winchester Food Festival Participants
Fellowship of the Sip: (Choose 1 per ticket)
- Homemade beef meatballs (from locally sourced meat) with mash and refreshing salad.
- Tea house scone special or vegan, gluten-free banana chocolate chip muffin — all homemade
- Specialty tea or coffee (hot & iced, variety to choose from on-site).
Fresco Kitchen: (Choose 1 per ticket)
- Mini Poke Bowl
- Pad Thai Cups
- Baltimore Style Crab Bites
Sexi Mexi Burrito Bar:
- Special Taco
Red Fox Creamery:
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundae with Hot Fudge
The German Table:
- Half-Bratwurst with Sauerkraut
Thai Winchester: (Choose 3 per ticket)
- Thai Dumpling
- Shrimp Dumpling
- Wasabi Dumpling
- Vegetable Dumpling (Gyoza)
Union Jack Pub:
- Brett’s Chili!
147 North: (Choose 1 per ticket)
- Mac & Cheese Bomb with Jalapeno Parmesan Dip Sauce
- Chicken & Waffles with Honey Maple Aioli
Piccadilly’s Public House:
- Blackened Beef Toast Point on Foccacia with Roasted Tomato, Horseradish Cream, & Arugula
Tropical Island Cafe:
- Jerk Chicken, Stew Chicken, Rice Peas, Cabbage
Java Kava Bar: (Choose 1 per ticket)
- Coconut Shell Kava!
- Lemon Ginger Kratom Tea
- Mango Monster
- Pumpkin Gumbo with Spiced Pecan Rice
0-to-60 Energy Cafe Delco Plaza: (Choose 1 per ticket)
- Pumpkin Spice Latte; Large
- CheeShroom Grilled Cheese w/Mushrooms, Garlic, (Choice of Cheese & Bread)
- Bubble Tea, Large, Your Choice of 12 Flavors
0-to-60 Energy Cafe Valley Avenue: (Choose 1 per ticket)
- Large Gelati, Your Choice of Italian Ice & Soft Serve
- Crunchy Pig Grilled Cheese w/Bacon, BBQ Chips, American & Cheddar Cheese
- Hot Caramel Pumpkin Spice Bar Sundae, Large
0-to-60 Energy Cafe NEW Apple Blossom Mall: (Choose 1 per ticket)
- Ghirardelli Salted Caramel Mocha, Large or Frappe
- Lip-Smackin’ Mac Grilled Cheese (Mac & Cheese with Choice of Cheeses & Bread)
- Bubble Tea, Large, Your Choice of 12 Flavors
Espresso Bar & Cafe:
- Hot Apple Chaider (and let us tell you, we highly recommend it!)
The Chef’s Market & Cafe: (On-Site at Murphy’s Beverage, Choose 1 per ticket)
- Bite-Sized Cheesecake Sliders
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches
Shenandoah Fine Chocolates: (Choose 1 per ticket)
- A Special Chocolate Dessert
- Countless Options of Chocolates, Truffles, and Other Goodies
Firefly Cafe & Bakery: (Will be open until 4:00 p.m. on Food Fest Day)
- Signature Tomato Basil Soup
Crush Wine Bar: (Choose 1 per ticket)
- Marmelada Tomate Con Queso de Cabra
- Smoked Salmon Crostini
- Foie Gras Toast
Brewbaker’s: (Choose 1 per ticket)
Beer Battered Chicken
Steak tips with Bleu Cheese
Reuben Egg Roll
- Chef’s Market On-Site with Sample Tastings (see above).
- Cider Tastings by Murphy’s (NO TICKET REQUIRED, ALL COMERS MAY HAVE A TASTING).
Bonnie Blue Southern Market & Bakery: (3 tickets)
- Smoked Pulled Pork, Homemade Macaroni & Cheese, Carolina Cole Slaw, and Homemade Cornbread!
….the list is preliminary and we still have plenty more to come! As our partners update their commitment and determine what they will be offering, we will regularly update the list!
- 2:40 p.m. on 8/15/2019, Added 0-to-60 Energy Cafe Additional Locations. YAY!
- 1:18 p.m. on 8/16/2019, Added 0-to-60 Locations’ Offerings. WOOT!
- 1:00 p.m. on 8/17/2019, Added Bonnie Blue Southern Market & Bakery and The Chef’s Market. AWESOME!
- 3:25 p.m. on 8/18/2019, Added Nibblins. FANTASTIC!
- 4:40 p.m. on 8/27/2019, Added Espresso Bar & Cafe. YUMMY HOT APPLE CHAIDER!
- 12:55 p.m. on 8/29/2019, Added Sweet Nola’s Offering. WOW!
- 4:20 p.m. on 9/5/2019, Added Crush Wine Bar. Also added Chef’s Market selections!
- 5:45 p.m. on 9/10/2019, Added Shenandoah Fine Chocolates. HEAVENLY SWEETS!
- 3:00 p.m. on 9/16/2019, Added Firefly Cafe & Bakery. FABULOUS FIREFLY!
- 7:25 p.m. on 9/17/2019, Added Crush Wine Bar Offerings. DELIGHTFUL!
- 11:45 a.m. on 9/18//2019, Added Brewbaker’s Offerings. TASTY!
- 5:45 pm. on 9/18/2019, Added Murphy’s Cider Tastings. NO TICKET REQUIRED, ALL COME/ALL SERVED!
- 8:45 a.m. on 9/28/2019, Added Bonnie Blue’s Offering. BIG PLATE FOR BIG APPETITES!