Winchester Specialty Food Tours
Valentine’s Food Tour
Enjoy a fantastic tour with your significant other this Valentine’s weekend! We’ll be stopping at 5 top secret locations to sample decadent desserts and more, PLUS end with a champagne toast and roses for the ladies! Only one tour so space is very limited, book early!
Saturday February 15, 2-5pm
Did you know we offer private tours? We can plan a tour for your large group whether you have vendors coming into town and need to entertain, are planning a girls weekend or bridal shower, or just need a place to hang with your family and friends we can put a private tour together for you that introduces you to Winchester and our fantastic restaurants and breweries. All on your schedule! Reach out to get more information!
Kids International Food Tour
Coming 2020! We are teaming up with the Discovery Museum to offer a kids food tour and play time! We’ll introduce you and your child to several international cuisines while we learn fun history facts about Winchester, and then you’ll be off to the museum to work off all your energy! Stay tuned! Reach out to get more information!
We really enjoyed the Taste of Winchester today. We discovered several places to go back and try the regular menu.
September 29, 2019
Our hosts were great and knowledgeable about Winchester's history and the types of beers we were drinking. The beer was plentiful! It was great to have places to eat in between even thought I couldn't eat another bite, I could've gone for another plum tart beer. Thank you for an enjoyable afternoon. -Cathy
July 16, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
Where does the tour meet?
Do tickets have to be purchased in advance?
Are children welcome on the food tour?
- Participants may reschedule their tour for a new date with 7-days’ advanced notice. There are no refunds.
- Participants are expected to behave respectfully to others including, but not limited to guides, other tour participants, members of the public, and towards the property of others, including but not limited to shared facilities and public environment.
- Participants are expected to obey all local, federal, and Commonwealth of Virginia laws. Violations of any law is grounds for dismissal from the tour without a refund.
- Drunk and/or Disorderly Conduct is grounds for dismissal from the tour without a refund.
- Taste Winchester History reserves the right to stop a tour if participants violate the Code of Conduct. No refund will be given, and the participants must pay the full compensation for any damages that might have been caused.
- This Code of Conduct is outlined as such and serves as a guideline for all Taste Winchester History participants to follow. We want all participants to have a fun and interesting time and enjoy what Winchester, Virginia has to offer. Your cooperation and patronage are appreciated.