Winchester Specialty Food Tours
Virginia Lovers Tour
Very similarly styled to our annual Valentine’s Tour, guests will enjoy a fantastic tour with your significant other this Virginia Lovers weekend! We’ll be stopping at 4-5 of our locations to enjoy fabulous food, a “sweet treat” feature, PLUS end with a champagne toast and perhaps some other surprises! Only one tour so space is very limited, book early!
Saturday May 9th, 2020, 2-5pm
Did you know we offer private tours? We can plan a tour for your large group whether you have vendors coming into town and need to entertain, are planning a girls weekend or bridal shower, or just need a place to hang with your family and friends we can put a private tour together for you that introduces you to Winchester and our fantastic restaurants and breweries. All on your schedule! Reach out to get more information!
Kids International Food Tour
Coming 2020! We are teaming up with the Discovery Museum to offer a kids food tour and play time! We’ll introduce you and your child to several international cuisines while we learn fun history facts about Winchester, and then you’ll be off to the museum to work off all your energy! Stay tuned! Reach out to get more information!
As others have said, Misty and Anthony are the engaging hosts who toured us through downtown Winchester. Although I live in the area, I was pleasantly surprised by the delicious restaurants we sampled. We got to meet the restaurant owners who were so excited to have our tour visit them. The historical tidbits have me seeing Winchester in a whole new perspective. This is a great activity for locals and tourists alike!
October 31, 2018
The tour was fun, delicious, and informative. We are our way through the walking mall and got to try new places and new dishes. We loved Misty and Anthony who were our guides. It was an awesome day date!
April 7, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
Where does the tour meet?
Do tickets have to be purchased in advance?
Are children welcome on the food tour?
- Participants may reschedule their tour for a new date with 7-days’ advanced notice. There are no refunds.
- Participants are expected to behave respectfully to others including, but not limited to guides, other tour participants, members of the public, and towards the property of others, including but not limited to shared facilities and public environment.
- Participants are expected to obey all local, federal, and Commonwealth of Virginia laws. Violations of any law is grounds for dismissal from the tour without a refund.
- Drunk and/or Disorderly Conduct is grounds for dismissal from the tour without a refund.
- Taste Winchester History reserves the right to stop a tour if participants violate the Code of Conduct. No refund will be given, and the participants must pay the full compensation for any damages that might have been caused.
- This Code of Conduct is outlined as such and serves as a guideline for all Taste Winchester History participants to follow. We want all participants to have a fun and interesting time and enjoy what Winchester, Virginia has to offer. Your cooperation and patronage are appreciated.